Foundation for Better Education DBA City Medical Center is pleased to announce the digital poster competition related to Covid-19 and COVID vaccine awareness.
The winner will receive prizes as follows:
1st Place: $500
2nd Place: $300
3rd Place: $200
The poster should be in digital format and good resolution covering Covid-19 and vaccine awareness with Foundation for Better Education DBA City Medical Center mentioned on the poster.
The competition will start from November 24 till December 10th 2022.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The work must be original and cannot be plagiarized.
2. Anyone can participate but if you are under the age of 18 years, you will need parental or guardian approval.
3. Although anyone can participate, but the cash prize will only be awarded to residents of the 48 contiguous states of U.S.
4.Employees, contractors, volunteers, or relatives of Foundation for Better Education DBA City Medical Center can participate but aren’t eligible for a cash prize.
5. The decision of the judges of Foundation for Better Education will be final and cannot be challenged.
6. Posters submitted to Foundation for Better Education will become property of Foundation for Better Education and may be used in any shape or form on digital, social, and marketing media without the participant permission.
7. Winners will be notified by email or phone and prizes will be sent out within 3 weeks after the competition ends.
If interested, please submit your digital poster before the deadline with your full name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions , please contact Dr Syed Nasir at 281-974-2185.